You have a duty of care under the residential tenancy act to ensure your properties are compliant as per legislation and building codes of Australia.
Avoiding Compliance could void YOUR insurance and hold YOU accountable resulting in penalties and potential further court proceedings.
- Pool Compliance – No Certificate – No Tenancy!
- Water Efficiency Compliance – No Certificate – You Can Not Charge Your Tenants Water Usage!
- Smoke Alarms Compliance – Not Compliant – Insurance Is Void!
- Deck & Balcony Compliance – Make It Safe!
- Window Safety Compliance – It’s The Law!
SAFE PROPERTY = SAFE TENANT
“AND IT’S ALL TAX DEDUCTIBLE”